Barcode Reader SDK OverviewThe Barcode Reader SDK is for desktop and web software developers who wish to have a useful toolkit that can read a number of different barcodes with one efficient and easy to use the system. Experience royalty-free licensing with no additional fees. Documentation on more than eighty source code samples is included to get you started if needed. A sample GUI application will be available to use in order to test your images, PDF and TIFF documents with. Barcode Reader SDK can function as a barcode reader online because of the easiness of uploading the images by scanning or through various other methods. Be ready to scan 1D barcodes and 2D barcodes with just a few clicks of your mouse and without the need of physical hardware.
Barcode Reader Technical Details
- It can read the following one-dimensional barcodes: GS1 Databar, GS1 128, PostNet, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 128, EAN 13, EAN 8, ITF-14, UPCA, UPCE, Codabar, and Code 39.
- Works for the following: ASP. NET, Active X via .NET wrapper, and .NET 2.00, 3.5, 4.0, and 4.5.
- It can read the following two-dimensional barcodes: PDF417, QR Scanner or QR Code, Aztec, MicroPDF, Code 16K, CodaBlock F, MaxiCode, and Datamatrix.
- It can read MICR code numbers from scanned bank checks and can also read the following without further plugins: Bitmaps, JPG, PNG, TIFF, and PDF. Images that are captured from live web camera devices will work as well, and still, imaging devices (or a scanner) may also capture barcode images using WIA.
- It is Mono .NET Framework compatible
- Can be used in conjuncture with Barcode Generator SDK for the complete set of coding and decoding software.
Uses for Barcode Reader SDKThe main purpose of the Barcode Reader SDK is as the name states, for reading barcodes. It can also be used in other devices, not just desktops, such as tablets. Barcode Reader SDK is integral software that is versatile in this modern age. Take advantage of having a QR code scanner online from a live implicit camera thanks to BarCode Reader. If you are in the banking industry, you may use the toolkit to organize reports in a speedier and timelier manner. Other industries that can benefit from Barcode Reader SDK are numerous and include financial technologies and the hardware trade. Track, organize, save time, and decipher as you need with basic software that can be understood by developers fast.
NotesThe Barcode Reader SDK is a complete toolkit for decoding a variety of barcodes but it cannot generate them. Both the appropriate software and hardware are required in order to encode and decode data. As long as the type of barcode is supported in Barcode Reader SDK, any type of barcode can be read. For example, since QR is supported, the toolkit can be used as a QR code reader online. Tutorials and online guidance is available to quickly start learning and adapting to the use of Barcode Reader SDK.
BarCode Reader SDK Solutions:
Other useful articles:
- What is a BarCode?
- Where to Use BarCodes?
- 1D and 2D barcodes
- BarCode Generator SDK
- BarCode Reader SDK
- QR Code BarCodes
- Code 39
- Code 128
- Data Matrix
- EAN BarCode
- UPC Barcodes Explained
- All About PDF417 BarCodes
- How BarCodes Are Used in POS
- Barcode vs QR Code
- What are Standard Barcode Formats
- GTIN Barcodes - What It Is, Main Types
- What Can You Read on a Barcode
- SKU vs Barcode
- Are Barcodes Store Specific?
- ITF Barcodes Explained
- 10 Steps to Barcode Your Product
- How Do Barcodes Work in Australia
- HanXinCode Explained
- MaxiCode Explained